Since Battle Royale launched, the matchmaking strategy for core modes has remained mostly unchanged. Over the past two years, however, the range of player skill has grown considerably. In Arena, they use Hype – based matchmaking to ensure players are matched evenly across platforms. In the v10.40 update, they’re introducing improved matchmaking logic to Battle …
- What’s New in the Albion Online Queen Update Arriving on January 20, 2020
- Come and Say Goodbye to Crates
- Scout’s Various Jumping Methods
- POE Latest Deployment Performance Patch
- We Offer POE Orbs, Maps, Weapons, Currency and Other Items at Competitive Prices
- How to Make Progress in WoW Classic
- Why is the Rocket League so Popular?
- Cheap, Safe and Fast Fortnite Items for Sale at Mmobc.com
- Onlinegameshop.com Is the Best Place for Global Players to Get RL Items, Keys and Crates
- Rocket League Guide: How to Influence the Ball’s Speed Height with Different Shots
- Find a Reliable Store to Buy POE Items and Currency – Lolga is Your Best Choice!
- Path of Exile: Synthesis Flashback Event Will Go Live From May 11 to June 4
- Avengers Endgame’s Partnership With Epic Arrives This Week
- The Best Online Store Offering the Cheapest Rocket League Items – Rocketleaguefans.com
- The Easier and Faster Way to Get MapleStory 2 Mesos and M Mesos – Onlinegameshop.com